Thursday 18 December 2008

Hit the $10,000 mark

I have been playing loads over the last few days and I have been generally running bad but eventually I strung a few big pots together and I have hit a profit of $10,000 from playing at pacific. Although I am not safely over at all, I have barely scraped past it, I am there nonetheless for now. It has been a lot of work to get to this point and it has by no means been easy. I was stuck at $8,000 for a long time and now I am $2,000 clear of that which feels good.

I have been playing a mixture of $200NL and $100NL recently, although I am not really bankrolled for $200NL. Anyway I am trying hard to push into $200NL and so far the games are definately tougher, the aggression is noticeably higher but not a real problem. Players decisions are somewhat similar between the two levels. A big difference is people do get QQ in regularly and even JJ and AK always.. whereas at $100NL QQ often calls a raise and there is less raising in general. I still feel I have an edge although have felt competition in being the most aggressive at the table, which is rare at $100NL.

I will probably take a small break maybe a couple of days as my head is aching from all the grinding and hopefully socialize a little more ^^.

Thanks and Good Luck.

No comments: