Monday 15 December 2008

14 buy ins lost in less than 3 hours

Well I woke up today to experience the worst session you could expect. About 5 beats in I recorded them in notepad and continued to do so as it was just awful.

TT vs AK - lost AIPF
straight draw + flush draw against top pair - lost all in on flop.
set vs straight draw - lost all in on flop
top two vs set of aces all in on turn - lost
all in with flush vs pair - lost all in on flop
all in with trips vs straight draw - lost all in on flop
all in pre with AQ vs QQ 30BB - lost
called with pair checked turn he made back door straight
6 outted for a big pot :(
TT loses to QK all in 30 BB
AA vs set of 99's all in pre flop after i 3-bet pre
straight draw loses vs gut shot
QQ loses vs KK AIPF
QQ loses vs A6 AIPF
straight draw + flush draw all in on turn - lost.
river a set but lose to a rivered straight
lost flip pair vs overs for 30BB - lost
i get 22% of my stack in hit with AQ and lose to a set
all in with flush vs bigger flush - lost
missed every flush and pair plus flush draw
flopped set of QQ vs TPTK, split pot..

I was pretty tilted and quit the tables and took a small break. I hit 200NL and won $700 getting a bigger pair vs a smaller pair and holding up several times. What makes me sick is this happens somewhat often and I see people post graphs where they lose 5 buy ins at the most. Its just not possible you are all so lucky. I just seem to encouter these beats so frequently, just getting stacked 14 times when you are such a favourite.. arg so nasty and I had this happen in october with a 22 buy downswing..

Well I had reduced my losses by half and spent 3 hours playing while my friend watched while i 4-tabled $100NL, I initially dropped a little over $400 by lossing KK to A6 where he made quad 6's and then QQ to KK and my friend was like sick... and I was just like you shoulda seen earlier lol. Then from that point I made $700. Some hands were where I turned my TT into a bluff when really deep, betting $120 into $140 and taking it down. I then stacked AQ with AK for 200BB stacks and finished the day down $375 and $75 since being home 4 days ago. recovery FTW ^^

No comments: