Monday 15 December 2008

Half way!

I am currently on my christmas break but I have exams in January and pretty much need to learn everything in 2 of the units.. Well I plan on spending the day studying but I realise I will have to pay the second half of my tuition fees soon and therefore january and febrary will cost me a little over £1000 including rent. Therefore I really need to put some hours in at the tables. The good news is I am half way through the year in which I decided to pay bills/rent/tuition by playing poker.

Having made $1000 online in the last 3 weeks from playing very few hours and 1 of the weeks I was out getting drunk and clubbing and so I am pretty pleased with the result. Unfortunately its just not enough I really need to play more.

Currently I am really pleased with how I am playing, I am definately playing my best poker right now. It was really good to be able to discuss poker with a friend from back home and my situation and talk it through with someone. This is something I want to do with family but its just not really possible. My friend unexpectedly apologized for doubting the skill in poker as he can clearly understand it now, even tho he doesn't play. This means a lot to me and I wish others would see it. While I continue to make money at poker I also continue to just scrape through. I maybe am to blame because I buy drinks for others and eat out nice places but food is important to me as well as friends.

I have pushed my winrate to about 5BB/100 (or 10bb/100) and this will make me one of the biggest winners at my limit but there is still room for improvement. I am pretty thankful to be running well as I ran pretty bad in october and couldn't do another month like that... literally felt like I lost every flip lol.

Wish me luck!

No comments: