Thursday 4 December 2008

poker is easy when you flop the nuts!

Since starting this blog I have hadn't played all that much. This is partly due to the fact I have university work to do. Although I have done a lot of reading of hands posted on forums and talking with friends about particular poker situations. This has really helped and I feel I have increased the depth of my understanding of certain situations.

I played for about 40 minutes earlier, I would have continued but I had such a headache and I had to stop. I was running so so hot although didn't get much action a lot of the time when I had the nuts. I bluffed off a buy in against a flopped set but ended up a few dollars short of 4 buy ins up. This included winning an all in with AQs vs KK and KK, for a $300 pot. They certainely fooled me pre-flop lol, when I decided to shove over the top, oh well. I am now clearly out my breakeven stretch and have made around $600 from my last 3 sessions.

No comments: