Monday 2 February 2009

Long Break

After my last blog post and still during my christmas break I went on to run really bad, as shown by the graph and felt frustrated. I had so many coolers against me and so many suck outs, I felt so sick and just felt that I didn't deserve to run bad as I felt that the last 2 months had been a struggle against variance.

I took a 3-4 week break and switched completely off from the game, I wasn't sure whether to continue playing. I hadn't much money, but once I spend the last of my money then I am forced to use my overdraft and then I cannot play and I will be in debt after univeristy. Well after listening to my friend talk about poker I couldn't resist, I had no temptation up till then, So I guess I have him to thank as I have made $1550 in the last 2 weeks playing mainly in the last few days and running so much better!!

Downswing Graph

No comments: