Monday 14 September 2009

A change in the wind !

Recently I am feeling good, perhaps genuinely feeling good for the first time in about 3 years. The news on microgaming site is that I made $590 and then lost it all, but cashed out just over $300 of bonuses, so not too bad.

I recently met a girl, it was a quick encounter when she came to my front door to sell frozen meat, I gave her my number and she text me... a couple weeks passed and then last saturday I went clubbing with her, just us. She is just amazing and I had the best night of my life that night.

On the poker side of things, I thought I now had the right mindset to play. I felt calm inside, I feel like there is no rush and felt so good etc. I decided to take up my friend on his offer to stake me. I got straight to work playing $200nl 6-max, 4 tables max and lost 3 out of 3 flips, I felt calm, I know it isn't my money but I feel like I can take beats alot better now! I was soon down $800 but playing well!! (imo)

I carried on playing all day until my head hurt and finished the day up $444. A good day, seems such a lot but its only 2 buy ins haha! wow.. This is my chance !!!! Thanks Andy! (my staker and friend)

No comments: