Saturday 26 September 2009

First 2 weeks of $200nl

Not really many hands for 2 weeks, but I was playing no more than 4 tables, and often 3 tables so I could really concentrate, so about 20 hours of play, which is ok considering I was quite busy / ill recently.

12.5 ptbb/100 is better than I could have ever asked for for my first 7000 hands.

I have always wanted to beat $200nl but my ultimate goal has always been $400nl because to me this is where you make serious amounts of money. A few months back I felt like I was often making plays against what I thought was right, making calls I know I shouldn't. I think having this good run has really brought peace to my head and allowed me to improve and also fold those hands I know are beat.

The goal between me and my staker was to make $10,000, and to be 35% of the way already is awesome.

No comments: