Tuesday 4 August 2009

Returning to poker.. perhaps..

Well my challenge mentioned in my last post lasted no more than a day. I was too tilted just from poker not so much variance, perhaps burnt out from the game. I haven't played since only here and there maybe every couple weeks i play 1 tournament or so, nothing big. Well I kinda ran out of money as I wasn't playing poker and I have had no job in this time, but I am making an aggressive shot at $100nl cause I dont think I can be bothered with poker below $100nl. Even though I have a 60% rakeback deal on betfred I feel so much more comfortable at pacific and I believe the softness makes up for the high rake and lack of rakeback.

I made $143 in about 50 minutes of play, winning a $60 pot with a bluff catcher on A55 with a flush draw, flush completed on turn and I time down on river and call with 66 and its good. Well that sounds like a fishy start but the site is just as soft maybe softer as when I left it in march. I hope to run my $600 deposit into a bankroll for $100nl and repay my savings account back to what it was several months ago! Wish me a variance free start!

I also recently graduated! woo!

No comments: