Saturday 7 March 2009

Moved to Poker Stars

Since my last post I had a loss of $1700 and then made $900 back. I found the games had become pretty bad on pacific with too many good players sitting at all my tables. There games can be soft but I decided to check stars out and even though the average pots are smaller and you dont as often get super donks splashing around you haven't really got regulars constantly making life hell and there are many breakeven players just trying to make FPPs etc. I would say the competition is similar but less tilting, I cant stand all the min betting on pacific lol and the gap between the best player at the table and the worst is closer I would say than pacific and maybe poker stars is tougher overall but you get better rake back and there is less rake and more tables. I only played 4000 hands at 100nl but running hot hot hot.

No comments: